While walking up the mountain, you will explore the beauty of the forest’s flora and fauna – rich birdlife, beautiful butterflies, monkeys, forest antelopes, and a number of medicinal plants – enjoying at the same time spectacular views of the lower areas of Arusha.
Tanzania Mount Meru climb
In the morning, your guide will pick you from Hotel or Airport with a packed lunch boxes and transferred to Arusha National Park.
From here our ascent begins. The trail provides a preview of local culture along with opening up a diverse ecosystem of the park. You will enjoy wildlife diversity on your way.
Finally, we will see remarkable views of neighboring peaks. Thereafter, we will descend via the same route and get back.
In the afternoon you have the option to either back in town or to spend a more time at national park (at no additional cost). The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora. Your trip will enable you to see many species including buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs, zebras and baboons can be seen all year round as well as many different bird species
- Below price are in united stated dollars and per person per entire safari
- Free Wi-Fi available on our safari jeep
- Discount is available under the children of under 15 where is applicable
- If your travel on March, April and May you will get a discount of 5%from a given price
- Room for discussion is there
- Free consultation
|Price in $