Why is Tanzania such a great safari destination?
- Politically stable and generally safe country
- Superb wildlife viewing in top-class parks. Some are Unesco World Heritage Sites including Serengeti National Park
- The annual great migration where over 2.5 million wildebeest and zebra migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya.
- Authentic African wilderness with unfenced parks, dirt roads and endless plains.
- A wide range of budget, mid-range and luxury safari options.
- Beach holiday extensions on Zanzibar Island, including kite-surfing.
- Best chimp tracking of Africa in Gombe- and Mahale Mountains National Park.
- Extend your safari holiday by climbing Africa’s highest mountain; Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Direct flights from abroad make the northern and southern safari circuits easily accessible.
error: Content is protected !!